Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Think Im In Love With U Quotes

what I do with a scotch?



















-here's a bit of ideas for how to use the tapes decorative Japanese paper that found by us ... paris I bought a wagon without knowing how to use them, but only 'cause they see them all, polka dots, stripes, all colors, made me tenderly. I'd eaten them. At the checkout, my husband and 'you know that I almost passed out spending 50euro only scotch. but as all purchases reckless and foolish, and it 'revealed a great idea. first of all, they were envied by all, then I've used to decorate Christmas packages of Martin, and I've bought for the store. above suggestions, my favorite, and 'the jam jar decorated with tape.


all Japanese paper, with torn hands, and we can write on and 'relocatable.


send us your picture as you have used and posted on the blog!
martinodesign to find them, coming soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment